Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Making of BF Dear Hill Shoes 2


BF Dear Hill Shoes



Following are the steps I used to animate this commercial. Enjoy !!

01. I used wave deformer to animate this shoe sole. I animated the wave deformer attributes.












02. For animating the studs of shoe, I used the technique of animating visibilty, translate and scale of individual studs. I animated the first stud and then copied the value to all other studs. Then I used Dope Sheet to offset the animation.














03. I animated the translate, scale and visibility to  animate this mesh.














04. I rigged this mesh and animated the rotation value to get this motion.














05. To get this motion, I used bend deformer tool and animated the attributes.














 06. To get this motion, I used wave deformer and animated its attribute.














07. Bend deformer was used to get this motion. Its attributes were animated.














08.  Bend deformer was used to get this motion. Its attributes were animated and animation were offset using dope sheet.














09. To animate the shoes' less, I used the technique of path  animation in curve.



No comments:

Post a Comment